Salary: £147 a week
Working in a thriving school, you will provide general classroom assistance, support children with their learning and assist with lunch and play time activities. The post holder will gain valuable experience working with children supporting PE lessons in a variety of activities throughout the school.
About the job
As a PE Teaching Assistant in our school, your duties will include:
• Following agreed lesson plans to support the teaching and learning of individual or groups of pupils
• Contributing to the development of pupils
• Contributing to the planning of teaching and learning for the class and/or for individual pupils
• Working closely with the PE Lead and PE Teacher
• Attending meetings and providing feedback
• Working with children during lunch time, breakfast and after school clubs
We are looking for someone who is committed, enthusiastic and motivated to take on this challenging role. Please see job description for more details.