About the job
Hours per week: 1.0 FTE
Are you a passionate teacher looking for a post in September 2018?
Are you keen to join a School where you can really progress your career and make a difference?
We are looking to appoint for a talented, reflective and ambitious teacher. Warden Hill Infant is a ‘Good’ school. The whole school team are enthusiastic and committed and very welcoming and supportive.
The post would suit either a newly qualified teacher or an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge.
We can offer:
- A happy school where children are motivated and enjoy learning and achieving
- Strong, supportive leadership and a caring and enthusiastic staff team
- Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
- A commitment to you and your professional development
- Enthusiastically deliver high quality lessons, evaluate their impact and develop future planning to ensure that all pupils succeed
- Reflect on your own practice and improve on as necessary
- Recognise, maintain and enhance the existing strengths of the school
Interview date: Monday 14th May 2018
APPLY Online via LBC Website
For further details and an application form please contact Mrs Ramsey at the school address, telephone 01582 595150 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, fluently in spoken English
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.