London Luton Airport (LLA) is on an exciting journey towards delivering seamless, personalised omni-channel communications to passengers that are contextually relevant, useful and drive value for the business through increased revenue, improved customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies. The aspirational customer journey has been mapped and use cases have been created to deliver the vision. LLA is looking for a CRM Executive to take ownership of the delivery of the project through multiple phases.
Key responsibilties and accountabilities:
• Responsible for building, executing and maintaining communication use cases as set out in the roadmap and aspirational vision.
• Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the quality of customer data and its integration into the CRM to provide a single customer view.
• Take ownership of the ESP and campaign development.
• Develop accessible and fully responsive HTML email templates.
• Create campaigns that deliver the use cases set out in the roadmap.
• Work with stakeholders across the business to develop campaign content.
• Execute campaign launches to the highest standard.
• Leverage data and intelligent logic to develop dynamic, personalised, real-time and contextually relevant content across multiple touchpoints.
• Bring a customer-first approach to everything you do and a passion for experimentation to drive performance.
• Collaborate with the parking team to develop targeted campaigns across acquisition and retention, with a focus on Lifetime value.
• Monitor and actively seek to improve deliverability and Inbox Rating performance.
• Liaison with LLA’s DPO and legal team to ensure all activity complies with privacy regulations and LLA’s privacy notice.
• Develop a data collection, integration and enhancement strategy in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
• Report on and analyse performance to gain actionable insights that drive performance improvements.
• Make informed recommendations that will enhance passenger experience.
• Drive the project through the planned phases towards more sophisticated martech stack.
• Collaborate with the procurement team, assisting with the tendering process, developing tender documents and cost schedules, assisting with evaluating supplier submissions.
• Liaison with our legal team, providing intermediary communication with suppliers on legal queries and securing the agreement of legal contracts for our projects.
• Excellent communication skills to approach and manage liaison with different stakeholders in our organization, to proactively keep projects on track and moving forward.
• Leverage data to improve the performance of paid media channels.
• Integration of the CRM with the official LLA website to deliver personalised content.
• Manage relationships with vendors of technology solutions currently being used or likely to be used in the future.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
• Related degree or higher is desirable.
• Self-motivated, driven and has initiative.
• Excellent knowledge of email and SMS best practices.
• Experience with dynamic content logic.
• Excellent written and content creation skills with a creative eye for design.
• Strong competence in implementing best practice logic for triggering CRM campaigns.
• Strong understanding of data integration and audience creation approaches.
• Strong analytical ability and good knowledge of manipulating data and statistics to provide clear and concise insights.
• Strong understanding of privacy regulations and solutions to enable compliance.
• Highly organised, with attention to detail.
• Able to work in an agile approach.
• Team player willing to work as part of a small and developing team.
• Able to translate business goals into technology solutions and strong knowledge of related technology solutions.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY ON THIS WEBSITE.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV and Covering Letter/Email to the Human Resources department askHR@ltn.aero by 29th May 2022.