Rothesay Nursery School is located in Luton Town centre and provides a child centred curriculum within our well-resourced indoor and outdoor environment. Our children are eager to learn and succeed. We are a resourced nursery and support children with severe and complex Special Educational Needs and Disability.
About the job
Salary: MPR / UPR
Hours per week: 37, Full time
We are looking to appoint an Early Years Teacher for September 2018/January 2019. Are you passionate about children’s learning experiences and have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding classroom practitioner who has a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
You will be part of our hardworking, inclusive and multicultural nursery where:
- Play is a learning experience.
- Children’s interest leads the curriculum.
- Each child is valued as an individual.
- Staff work enthusiastically as a team.
- Parents are valued as partners.
Applications are invited from experienced and newly qualified teachers who would like to join us on our learning journey.
- be a practitioner who is enthusiastic and passionate about improving the outcomes for children and families
- have high expectations of yourself, your pupils and be committed to raising standards
- want to make a difference and be part of a strong team
- be willing to develop your role within our school
Closing date: Sunday 1st July 2018 at 11:59pm
Interviews W/c 9th July 2018
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed – if you would like any further information regarding this post, please contact the school on 01582 726966
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, fluently in spoken English.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.