Rothesay Nursery School is located in Luton Town centre and provides a child centred curriculum within our well-resourced indoor and outdoor environment. Our children are eager to learn and succeed. We are a resourced nursery and support children with severe and complex Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
About the job
Salary: £15,783 - £16,753 a year
Hours per week: 37, Term time plus 5 days
Times: 8:00am - 4:00pm
We are looking to appoint a skilled Early Years Worker to join our team of hardworking professionals.
- be an excellent practitioner who has a good understanding of the Early Years curriculum.
- be a member of a team working with a range of professionals
- be accountable, as a keyworker, for a group of children
- be responsible for the behaviour and pastoral care of children in your class base
- be responsible for tracking and analysing the progress and attainment of your key children
- be a practitioner who is enthusiastic and passionate about improving the outcomes for children and families
- have high expectations of yourself, your pupils and be committed to raising standards
- want to make a difference and be part of a strong team
- be willing to develop your role within our school
Closing date: Sunday 1st July 2018 at 11:59pm
Interviews: W/c 9th July 2018
Apply Online - Supporting statement Questions are at the bottom of the JD & PS
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed – if you would like any further information regarding this post, please contact the school on 01582 726966
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, fluently in spoken English.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.