To enable the delivery of a high quality, reliable service to passengers, tenants, and other internal / external customers, through effective and efficient maintenance of airport assets.
This includes completion of work in accordance with prevailing LLAOL processes & contributing towards the continuous improvement of the maintenance service.
To work as part of a team providing planned, preventative and reactive maintenance services to airport plant, systems, equipment and facilities.
Work to promote the development and effective / efficient working of the maintenance function and all other related processes, which underpin all maintenance work activities.
The technician is required to work within a wide range of local business and external policies, procedures and regulations when carrying out their role.
Maintenance of assets must meet the standards agreed between the maintenance function and the business units and deliver the KPIs for the function.
Technicians may be required to monitor the work quality of contract maintenance providers.
Technicians may be required to act as a “mentor/buddy” for LLAOL staff including apprentice and graduate trainees.
12-hour shifts covering a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern. Each shift covers 2 days, 2 nights followed by 4 days off. The average working week is 42 hours.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• City and Guilds (Electrical) parts 1 & 2 and IEE Wiring Regulations and/or ONC/HNC in Electrical Engineering.
• Able to demonstrate that through formal training or apprenticeship schemes and / or practical experience has gained underpinning technical knowledge and skills in Electrical Engineering.
• 5 years relevant experience
• Additional preferred qualifications include C&G 2391 / 92 (Inspection & Test), C&G 2380 / 2382 (IEE 17th / 18th edition regulations)
• Full and assessed knowledge of any relevant National or LLAOL regulations or standards
• The ability to plan and prioritise workloads to ensure works are carried out in a timely efficient manner.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Completion of relevant & related skills training
• Meets the requirements of any future LLAOL competency assessment process
• Full & clean driving license
How to apply
Please do not apply on this site, this is a listing only for London Luton Airport.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and supporting statement to askHR@ltn.aero