We move as one team. We’re champions of fresh thinking, and aren’t afraid of a challenge. We listen to our people – a good idea can come from anywhere, or anyone. So here you’ll have a voice: one that changes lives for the better. And together, we’ll realise the remarkable every day.
About the job
Salary: £33,437 - £36,379 a year
Hours per week: 37
Do you have experience of managing and delivering office moves with the ability to produce clear, concise and comprehensive project plans? If yes, we want to hear from you.
We have a vital role within the Facilities team, where you will help manage office moves and service relocations, while coordinating with all parties & support services effectively to ensure moves are completed on time in a cost effective manor and within budget.
You’ll be responsible for producing space plans and office layouts which demonstrate the best usage of space using innovative designs that will meet the service needs, ensuring they comply with all Building & Health & Safety legislation at all times.
This is a public facing role so you’ll need to show off your fluency in speaking and writing English.
So if you have experience of office design and space planning, the ability to communicate effectively and a City & Guilds Level 3 in Auto CAD, then we look forward to receiving your application.
We offer a range of excellent staff benefits which include:
- flexible working arrangements
- generous holiday entitlement
- local government pension with generous employer contribution
- excellent support and development
- relocation package available up to £8,500 (subject to meeting eligibility criteria)
- half price season ticket on Thameslink train line
- discounted shopping including gym membership and Vauxhall cars
- Luton Council is proud to support the Key Worker Housing Scheme in helping and supporting eligible employees in finding suitable housing.