Maternity Cover - Fixed Term for 12 months
Hillborough Infant and Nursery School is Ofsted rated Good, with happy, well-behaved pupils who are keen to learn. Following our recent refurbishment programme, we are pleased to offer an enhanced building and a stimulating environment for our children and staff.
We can offer:
• A supportive, enthusiastic and friendly team;
• A supportive leadership team;
• Children who are well behaved and want to learn;
• Commitment to your own professional development.
About the job
Salary: MPR/ UPR
Hours per week: 1.0 FTE, Full time
Hillborough Infant and Nursery School is looking to recruit a passionate and committed full time Key Stage 1 Class Teacher for February 2019 or earlier.
As a Class Teacher can you offer:
- Excellent classroom practice;
- Strong commitment to raising standards;
- High expectations of all pupils work and behaviour;
- Support the ethos, aims and vision of the school;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Motivation, drive and enthusiasm.
Closing date: Sunday 2nd December 2018 at 11:59pm
Interview date: 11th/12th December2018
APPLY ONLINE - Supporting Statement Questions are at the bottom of the JD & PS
Visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please contact Ms Rahman on 01582 725 764 to arrange a convenient time or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details and an application form please send a Large SAE to the school address, telephone 01582 725 764 or email email@example.com
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, fluently in spoken English.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.