Hillborough Infant and Nursery School
Hillborough Infant and Nursery School is Ofsted rated Good, with happy and well-behaved children who are keen to learn.
We can offer you an excellent working school environment where staff are positive and dedicated.
About the job
Salary: £3,724 - £3,747 a year plus supplement to bring pay in line with the Foundation Living Wage of £8.75 per hour
Hours per week: 10, Term time
We have vacancies for Mid-day Supervisor Assistants to work from 11.30am to 1.30 pm Monday to Friday each week, term-time only.
We require committed and self-motivated individuals with an enthusiasm for working with young people.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Have experience of working with children or young people
• Have good student/classroom management;
• Be able to work effectively as part of a team;
• Be proactive and able to work on own initiative;
• Be able to maintain and enhance the School’s high standards,;
• Contribute towards the School ethos, improvement activities and the wider School community;
• Be able to positively promote inclusion;
• Have a positive attitude, be flexible, enthusiastic with good communication skills;
• Be adaptable to a changing school environment;
• Be prepared to attend training arranged outside of contracted hours.
Previous experience of working in an educational environment would be desirable however is not essential as full training will be given.
Closing date: Sunday 3rd February 2019
Interview date: To be confirmed
Apply Online - supporting statement questions are at the bottom of the JD & PS
Online applications will only be accepted for this role.
Previous applicants that have applied in the last 12 months need not apply
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, fluently in spoken English.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.