We have an exciting programme to improve the use of technology to support people in Care Homes across Luton and are looking for a passionate, dynamic, creative and inspiring Project Manager - Care Home Digitalisation Programme to join our Adults Commissioning Team at this important juncture.
About the job
Salary: £39,880 - £42,821 a year, plus £3,203 car benefit pro rata
Hours per week: 37
Contract type: Fixed-term for 9 months
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who will be able to lead the development and implementation of the Care Home Digitalisation Programme across all CQC registered care homes across the local authority as part of a wider project across Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes.
As Project Manager - Care Home Digitalisation Programme, you will work with the social care sector to:
- Increase care provider engagement
- Lead on rolling out the consolidated delivery of a number of digital projects in line with the Enhanced Health in Care Homes Framework
- Provide specialist advice in relation to implementing the Data Security and Protection Toolkit (DSPT) and NHSmail to social care providers and those supporting them to achieve this
Our ideal candidate should have in-depth experience in leading and working at a senior level on strategic developments in an area related to Adult Social Care, dealing with complex and challenging inter agency work and issues.
It is essential that you have excellent verbal and written skills to influence and negotiate in a tactful and diplomatic manner with people at all levels to share a clear vision, including chairing complex meetings and managing challenge and conflict.
You will have substantial and sound knowledge of project management tools together with the ability to maintain an up to date and thorough knowledge of relevant legislation, guidance, policy, procedures, protocols and current research.
We ask that you are educated to degree level in a relevant subject or an equivalent level qualification or significant experience of working at a similar level in this specialist area.
If you think you could become an asset to the team, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We look forward to receiving your application.
We offer a range of excellent staff benefits which include:
- generous holiday entitlement with the option to buy up to 20 days
- flexible working arrangements - we welcome requests for flexible working arrangements including part-time hours and alternative working patterns
- 24/7 independent Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- local government pension with generous employer contribution of 17.3%
- excellent support and development
- relocation package available up to £8,500 (subject to meeting eligibility criteria)
- half price season ticket on Thameslink train line
- discounted shopping including gym membership and Vauxhall cars
- Luton Council is proud to offer a Housing Brokerage Service for Key Workers to help and support eligible employees in finding suitable housing