River Bank is a new and rapidly growing school which has the Olympic values and physical activity at its core. We are situated in the centre of Luton close to a range of good transport links.
At River Bank Primary School our commitment is to: Inspire, Empower, Achieve
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school on 01582 531860 to arrange your visit. Please visit our website for further information about our school – www.riverbankprimary.org
About the job
Salary: £8,370 - £8,708 a year
Hours per week: 18.75 hours, Term time plus 5 days
We are looking for an experienced SEN teaching assistant to work with a child who has special educational needs.
We can offer:
- brilliantly behaved pupils
- visible and supportive SLT
- free healthcare
- one paid family day per academic year
- supportive parents
- corporate membership to all Active Luton managed leisure centres
- a happy school environment where children respond to good teaching and have a thirst for knowledge
- commitment to a sensible approach to workload
- a strong, committed and supportive team of staff and governors
- the added security of Luton Borough Council's pay and conditions in line with maintained schools
This role is Fixed term until 31.07.2020
Closing date: Friday 31.01.2020
Interview date: Friday 14.02.2020
If you have previously applied for this role at River Bank Primary, please do not apply again.
We are looking for a caring and committed person to support the child across the school. The role will also include supervising children during morning break
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, fluently in spoken English.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.