About the job
Salary: £23,541 - £25,991 a year
Hours per week: 37
Contract type: Fixed term for 2 years
Do you have experience of establishing effective working relationships with a range of people, such as practitioners, managers, IT support, and system developers?
We have an exciting role within the Transformation and Technology department where you’ll deliver system management activities and support to all users, promoting the use of the system, identify any practice issues, support the teams using the system, and work with the teams, ICT, trainers and performance teams to maintain the integrity of the system.
The post holder will ensure the system is effectively implemented and remains a key tool for these groups, and that legislative requirements are met, including safeguarding children. We need to ensure that practice is supported by the system, enables robust decision-making and adds value to the services.
We are looking for someone has good technical skills and an ability to support systems, reporting and data quality across a range of databases, software and services. You should be confident to use your own initiative, have a problem solving approach and be able to work across a range of people and services to achieve results.
If you think you could become an asset to the team, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to receiving your application.
Join us and help us “realise the remarkable” every day.
Please ensure your supporting statement demonstrates your experience and knowledge in order for your application to be considered.
We offer a range of excellent staff benefits which include:
- generous holiday entitlement with the option to buy up to 20 days
- flexible working arrangements - we welcome requests for flexible working arrangements including part-time hours and alternative working patterns
- 24/7 independent Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- local government pension with generous employer contribution of 17.3%
- excellent support and development
- relocation package available up to £8,500 (subject to meeting eligibility criteria)
- half price season ticket on Thameslink train line
- discounted shopping including gym membership and Vauxhall cars
- Luton Council is proud to offer a Housing Brokerage Service for Key Workers to help and support eligible employees in finding suitable housing